Thursday, May 6, 2010

If you've never shopped at H&M, go now.

So, I went to H&M this past weekend and walked out with 3 fantastic Items from the sale rack:

Long organic cotton t-shirt
a pair of the new denim leggings with the zipper on the ankles
and an adorable/sexy nightgown

guess how much I ended up paying for everything...$15.00

No, cotton doesn't have to be organic to feel nice on the skin; but I will tell you that this t-shirt is extremely light, soft and well made; and to top it off it was on clearance.

I have been reading a lot about these denim leggings in Fashion magazines; but never though I would ever buy a pair, until I saw these...they are not actually denim, it's more like a soft, light, sturdy fabric, dyed to look like denim, these were also on clearance for a very low price which is why I wanted to give them a try and here's the verdict: I never want to take them off, the most comfortable and stylish things ever.

The nightgown is cute, comfy, and sexy since it has a lot of cute lace detail and the color is fabulous, a dusty rose pink.

Anyway, H&M is not always the most inexpensive choice if you're on a budget; but I suggest you check their clearance racks if you go there, it'll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment